I have nearly twenty years of experience as an on-site director and project manager with a specialization in post-production effects, graphic design, storytelling and creative editing; a true passion for the lives of those I interview and translate to the screen. I take pride in creating a fun yet professional work environment free of judgement allowing our interviewees or actors to relax and speak from the heart. I’m a huge believer in the need for video to tell a story to hold audience’s attention; in short informing while entertaining.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
• Script development and storyboarding.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Intuitive pattern recognition skills.
• Time management skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Extensive knowledge of video production equipment and editing software.
• A creative eye for composition and lighting.
• Advanced knowledge of post-production editing software and computer hardware.
• Advanced knowledge of post-production special effects and artistic design.
• Skilled in graphic design, resource management and development, and branding.
• Well rounded understanding of politics, business and marketing.
• High emotional intelligence and a strong understanding of cognitive human behaviour.
• Established, developed, and maintained relationships with diverse client groups, including
corporate, health care, government, and smalll business.
• Developed innovative and creative strategies to market brands through video.
• Have always successfully met client vision and budget goals.
INDUSTRY WORK EXPERIENCE
• Owner - Legacy Video Services (1999 – 2007)
• Owner - Bizbio Creative (2011 – Present)
• Director/Editor/Interviewer - LC Productions
• Director/Editor/Interviewer – Motion Cinematics
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
• Business Diploma through Elgin Business Resource Centre OSEP program
• Adobe Production Suite Certification through Lynda.com
REFERENCES AND PORTFOLIO
Available upon request